Bevin Berube is a litigation associate at Weston & McElvain LLP. As an associate, Ms. Berube represents insurers in coverage disputes and bad faith actions throughout California, with a substantial amount of her practice in federal court.
Before joining Weston & McElvain LLP, Bevin Berube was a senior associate at an insurance defense firm and handled a wide variety of commercial and insurance coverage disputes in federal and state courts. Ms. Berube has extensive experience handling cases involving insurance fraud, theft claims, and first party property claims.
- J.D., Pepperdine University School of Law, 2003
- B.A., Loyola Marymount University, 2000
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- Community Associations Institute