Edmond Sung is an associate in the areas of general business litigation and insurance coverage litigation. Mr. Sung has handled matters involving contract disputes, first party insurance claims, third party comprehensive general liability claims, bad faith actions, and complex insurance disputes. He has litigated matters in state and federal courts and at the appellate level.
Edmond Sung joined Weston & McElvain LLP after graduating from the University of Southern California Law School. Mr. Sung is currently serving as the President of the Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Los Angeles (APABA) and has been on the organization’s Board of Governors since 2005. In law school, he was a recipient of a legal writing fellowship and taught sections of the first-year legal writing course during his last two years of law school. He also received scholarships for academic achievement and leadership from local bar associations.
- J.D., University of Southern California Law School, 2007
- B.A., Political Science, Economics, University of California, Los Angeles, 2003
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Los Angeles
- Los Angeles County Bar Association