Leo L. Ashley
Leo L. Ashley III is a litigation associate at Weston & McElvain LLP specializing in insurance law. Mr. Ashley has represented insurers and insureds in first and third party insurance coverage disputes, and related bad faith litigation in state and federal court. Mr. Ashley has also successfully represented property owners, commercial lessors, and tenants, and other persons and entities in a variety of business litigation and transactional matters.
Leo L. Ashley III is a graduate of Boalt Hall School of Law at UC Berkeley. While in law school, Mr. Ashley was a member of the Moot Court Board, and earned a Moot Court Award for Best Advocate (Written and Oral Presentation).
- J.D., Boalt Hall School of Law, University of California, Berkeley, 1998
- B.A., Political Science, University of California, Davis, 1995
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- California Department of Real Estate (Broker License No. 01844796)