David Song is an associate practicing in the areas of general business litigation and insurance coverage litigation. Mr. Song represents insurance carriers throughout California, including in federal court. Before joining Weston & McElvain LLP, Mr. Song was a litigation associate at a law firm in downtown Los Angeles where he specialized in litigating labor and employment issues.
- J.D., UCLA School of Law, 2018
- B.A., Political Science, Villanova University, 2013
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Korean American Bar Association