Bryan A. Reynolds
Bryan Reynolds is an associate at Weston & McElvain LLP, focusing his practice on insurance coverage litigation and general business litigation. Mr. Reynolds represents insurers in coverage matters and bad faith litigation in both California state and federal courts.
Mr. Reynolds received his J.D. from the University of California, Los Angeles School of Law. While in law school, Mr. Reynolds was nominated for and received the Excellence in Trial Preparation award from the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), and went on to complete an ABOTA fellowship. Prior to joining Weston & McElvain, Mr. Reynolds defended healthcare professionals and hospitals in malpractice matters.
- J.D., UCLA School of Law, 2013
- B.A., English and Legal Studies, Northwestern University, 2005
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel